Info on acne

« ...If I only knew in high school what I know now. Back then I really wanted to know everything on how to stop acne and be done with it for good. Believe me; no teenager wants to deal with pimples. They've already got too much drama on their mind to fight with some random breakout. My main question in those years didn't really focus on how to get rid of a zit per se, but rather on how to stop acne from ever forming. And even though I wasn't one of those kids who suffered from severe breakouts, it was a long, tedious, experimental, and excruciating process. Now I know the best solution to deal with acne....
...Overactive oil glands - In the teen years especially, but sometimes also during adulthood, the oil glands of the skin become extremely active, making the skin more oily. This oil can get clogged in pores leading to acne....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...Strawberry leaves can be used as a natural treatment for acne. Try making a poultice out of strawberry leaves by wetting them and placing them on the face over any patches of acne. This technique has been used since Egyptian times to achieve a clear complexion....»
Full Text: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: adult acne natural, acne free in 3-days, what can eat to health cystic acne